Looking for info on the 67.

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I am looking for any information anyone can give me on my 67 M-M Duplex Combo. I'm wondering where it came from, what Funeral Home or homes had it, when it was retired from service, and anything about the coach it self. I would also like to know, Tony?;) how many of these were built in 67. I know Kevin Vandergrift owned it, I have a email for him, but have got no responce. I was also told that it may have ben one of Joe Ross's coaches, but he is past on. I should be getting some paper work on the coach soon, but I'm not shure what all is there. So, does anyone know anything about this coach? Thank you in advance for any info you can give me.:thankyou2:

Thanks,
Josh

Sorry Josh, the only info I had on it was what Ron was able to share. Always wondered it's history also, and getting ahold of Kevin Vandergrift is the key there...

Dwayne, I've talked to Ron, and he has some paper work for the car, just waiting to get it. Cant wait to see what all is there.:D Like I said I have a email for Kevin, but I get no responce from it. I was really hoping to be able to get in contact with him, I figure he could probly tell me a lot about the car. If anyone has another email for Kevin Vandergrift, or maby a phone number, or can put me in contact with someone who knows how to get in contact with him, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Josh

Dwayne, I've talked to Ron, and he has some paper work for the car, just waiting to get it. Cant wait to see what all is there.:D Like I said I have a email for Kevin, but I get no responce from it. I was really hoping to be able to get in contact with him, I figure he could probly tell me a lot about the car. If anyone has another email for Kevin Vandergrift, or maby a phone number, or can put me in contact with someone who knows how to get in contact with him, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh, just let me have the car and you won't have to worry anymore, I will give you my 67 which I know alot of where it has been. Does this help?:halo:

Josh, just let me have the car and you won't have to worry anymore, I will give you my 67 which I know alot of where it has been. Does this help?:halo:

Danny, NO!:bigMoon: lol I think I'm gonna hold on to this one. Now if you wanna do a trade on old blue, then we'll talk.:burp:

Josh

I don't have any information on that particular car but just as a side note, I worked for a local funeral home years ago (that's where I got my interest in Pro Cars). They had just gotten out of the ambulance business about a year before I was there and still had two combination coaches; 1. a Black '65 Cadillac Superior Combination and 2. a Black '67 Cadillac M-M Duplex Combination (never heard of Landeau panels). I have no Idea what happened to that M-M but since we're not too far from one another it wouldn't be too far-fetched that it's the same car....

Joe Dirden

Back