Coach Builder Showrooms

NJ Dorsey

I am going to build a little 1:18 scale show room for some of my professional car models. And I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some reference photos of some of the old factory showrooms of the different coachbuilders? I came across a couple of Miller-Meteors. But did S&S, Superior or any of the others have them as well?

So here's what I've come up with so far for a Miller-Meteor display case and sign. What do you guys think? And let me know if you've got any photos =)

Yeah.....you build that! I want to do something like this. But between the Model T and everything else I have going on, it will be a while.

Stop Work Immediately!!!
We need to see your plans, building permits, environmental impact studies, water runoff abatement plans, etc.. Is this being built with union or non union labor? Please submit these items along with the appropriate application fees, and in 2 years, we might allow you to continue work. If you make a sizable donation to the appropriate political party, the waiting time might be reduced, however, then you will be investigated by the IRS, FBI, and probably 6 additional alphabet soup agencies. :D

Oh yeah,now he is gonna pack up and move to some off shore island,no laws no studies just 1 payoff and your in....myself love the design keep us posted.Thanks

Last edited:
Back