Ferno #30

James Fischer

PCS Member
Currently looking for a Ferno 30 for my 72 Superior that I just purchased....
If anyone has one to sell or has any leads on one I would really appreciate it...Thank you :893USA-Smilie-thumb
Jim

Should have asked before the car left the East coast. I know that one could have been found and put in the car. There are a lot of them out there, and I am certain that you will find one on the West coast. Transportation costs never add value to an item, and should be kept to a minimum whenever possible.

Paul,
There was a cot in the 72...however.... the wrong one...I assumed it would be a 30...but its my fault for not checking...soooooo I will pay the price I guess...lol....thanks

I have a couple of Model #30s, I'm sure I could find one that is correct for your car. But I'm also on the East Coast. If you don't find anything closer in a reasonable time, contact me and we can work something out.

I have a couple of Model #30s, I'm sure I could find one that is correct for your car. But I'm also on the East Coast. If you don't find anything closer in a reasonable time, contact me and we can work something out.
Thank you Steve,
I may just have to take you up on that.....just does not seem to be to many people out west that are into ambulances....:eek:
Thanks again

Back