72 Olds CB for Sale

I am going to sell my 72 Olds CB, Black over white combo, has under hood model 28 siren, 4 bulb beacon, landau panels that are removable and the lexan panels inside with the red crosses for ambulance work. Has about 54K miles, new tires, brakes, some engine work done and is good to go. Has black crinkle top, white bottom which will need paint. I will try to get some photos up as soon as I can, as it is in a branch chapel garage. Contact me at 765-412-1762.

Did this car sell before the pictures came up ?

Obviously, he can't be that serious about selling the car, since his last activity on the website was to make the For Sale post. Most people would check back to see if there is any activity on their post, and to answer questions.

Last Activity: 07-18-2018 09:56 AM

72 Olds CB

The car is still for sale. I have had some interest, and finally took some photos, but not sure how to post on here. So contact me and I will send them. Why do some of you have to be so negative about things or critical???? I do check in periodically, but I do have a funeral business to run.....I see some of the comments.... its a wonder membership is what it is.

The car is still for sale. I have had some interest, and finally took some photos, but not sure how to post on here. So contact me and I will send them. Why do some of you have to be so negative about things or critical???? I do check in periodically, but I do have a funeral business to run.....I see some of the comments.... its a wonder membership is what it is.

I agree with you Rich. It's been that way for years and it's the same ol grumps.

Rich,

I did send you a PM immediately after you posted your innitial message, but never heard back from you. I will give you a call.

drop down box under the click to post will let you do attachments. or if you send then to Paul he will gladly put them up for you.

Back