1967 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 only 965 Made

I will never understand why people replace leather with vinyl. You can currently buy leather hides for basically the same price as good quality vinyl. If you're not going to do it right, it's just wasted money!

reupholster front seat in leather... $750 - $1000
Replace cracked dash pad ............$1500 - $1800
Repair dent and rechrome
rear bumper................................$750 - $1000
Fix Air Conditioning.......................$1000 - ??????

Top of front bumper center section (right side) is raised, which means that the front bumper pieces will need to be redone to make it look right. Hard to tell from a picture if it will come back down and align properly.

Is this a Cadillac air cleaner, or is it from a mid '60's Chevy????

$_12.JPG

Car is going to need a lot of detail work, and in my opinion, it isn't worth the asking price.

Front bumper looks to be bent right in the middle of the license plate surround, top and bottom, which is probably what pushed it up.

Had many 67 Cadillacs front bumper bent from towing with non wheel lift wrecker. Usually repairable by chaining to a floor jack and jacking to pull down. Vinyl seat just shows what happens when you go to a cheap shop and they sell you what they have. AC will be a hassle as O rings are going bad and whatever you touch will fall apart. Remember folks its says or best offer

man I wish I could get into some of those cheap hides. the last two seats I had done in leather cost me 2500 bucks to do. it's a grand cheaper to do them in vinyl that looks like leather. give me a good cloth seat any day you can keep your dead cow skins

Check with the Tandy Leather stores. They have piles of hides at very reasonable prices. Don't expect to buy leather inexpensively through your upholsterer though. I typically agree with you on cloth v. leather Ed, up until around 1993 when Cadillac and the coach builders started using that cheap looking cloth/velour crap.

Back