1966 C/B Oldsmobile LWB Hearse

Jon Wurm

PCS Miller Meteor Chapter President
Black crinkle over black. Very nice black/oyster interior. 69k actual miles. 429 V8 that runs and drives nice. Hearse was totally redone in early 90's and used until 2007 by small South Dakota funeral home. One rust spot above right fender skirt. Has been used on services when requested. Have complete history of car from original owner to present. Photos available upon request. $4200.00/b.o. Email or call 651-755-2701

Sounds like a beautiful coach! I would also enjoy seeing pictures.

On a side note, I could be mistaken, but I have never heard of an Oldsmobile 429 engine. I believe there was a 425 though. Perhaps that's what engine it has?

Sounds like a beautiful coach! I would also enjoy seeing pictures.

On a side note, I could be mistaken, but I have never heard of an Oldsmobile 429 engine. I believe there was a 425 though. Perhaps that's what engine it has?

The 425 was in the 77 to 79 cad's. I have no idea what is in the Olds.

no different motor same cubic inches. the 425 olds block is the same out side as the 455. they take the same gasket set. I honestly don't know anything about the caddy. I don't have a pictures of Jon's 66 thought I did

I have used this hearse on two funerals (one of which is documented in the post Chuck referenced above) and can vouch for it being a very nice car. Both of the funerals were on rather chilly winter days so I know that this car starts and runs perfectly in that climate and the heater works great too! It's powerful, comfortable, and quiet.

As Jon mentioned, it was in front-line service until late 2007, which I think really helped matters. The car was always maintained and never left to just sit. It was traded in with a silver 1976 Superior Cadillac hearse has been in the collection of PCS Northland Chapter Vice-President, Gene Rafferty, ever since.

Ok, Jon...that'll be 10%. :p:D

Back