Getting Criterion tomorrow (Sat)

Bill and I head out at 6 a.m. on Saturday going to get the Criterion. I'm not dealing with transport companies or trying to trailer it home myself, just going to start it up and drive her home.

It's only 120 miles and if it starts, goes, and stops, then why not. I'm bringing a tow strap just in case.

Wish us luck!

Attachments

• 5Gb5H65R63Mc3I13Hac422002c58c54311965.jpg
    5Gb5H65R63Mc3I13Hac422002c58c54311965.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 362
for 120 miles I would not either. jumper cables and enough gas to prim it. the two strap just in case . let us know how it goes .

Picking up the Criterion

HI Richard i am in florida as we speak. I am here to pick up my white/red criterion I leave in the Morning for Michigan. maybe we will pass each other LOL

Russ

These little adventures can be fun. Many years ago, before I got a real job, Danny and I used to do this all the time. We'd drive off to someone's house, or field, or barn and with a few gallons of gas, an air compressor, starter fluid, and a jumper box, we'd get an old coach moving under its own power and drive it home. I spent many miles of my youth staring at the back of a professional car from behind the wheel of his Saturn.

HI Richard i am in florida as we speak. I am here to pick up my white/red criterion I leave in the Morning for Michigan. maybe we will pass each other LOL

Russ

You guys enjoy the weather there. I just got back Monday from the Barrett-Jackson as my dealership had a display there. A week in the sun and heat.....then back here with SNOW on Wednesday.

Back