70 stoner

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
got it back out of the shop today it's been down there a long time. don't ask. but 6 months to swap heads is way to long. any way I'm stacked to deep to get to this one anytime soon. I really want to get the 53 togather. but now that it is running again it's going to be my winter driver, if I don't get the top on the jeep. let it go with the parts as she sits for 2000.

no hurry moving it, if it's something your interested in drop me a line. let me drive it around for a week so so and I'll tell you if it's anything you can get in and drive home. she has the 350 with a 350 tyranny right now it's missing everything between the condenser and the evaporator for the AC. little over a grand from Brothers will get that all new for you. I have gathered up all the lights and have a #14 beacon and electric siren for it. inside is as rough as the out missing the bench in back. little over 100,000 on the clock.

Attachments

• IMG_1709.JPG
    IMG_1709.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 482
we have been driving it around for a week now. looks like the repaires worked as we expected. I would not think twice about driving it anywere.

it was time to test the sub out on the road so took it up to rapid today. ran along fine at 70 still had oil in it when we got up there and when we got back. so I would say it's a fly in and drive home rig now. we dropped off all the scrap aluminium here except the bumper ends off the 58. figured if the old gal did not start I would just leave it here. but as luck would have it it got me back home. put about 150 miles on in today and we'll do another 200 tomorrow. might as will get the patch panels on if it going to run.

Attachments

• IMG_2131a.jpg
    IMG_2131a.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 313
Back