1972 Superior Cadillac 54" Ambulance in San Diego

If anyone is (seriously) interested in this (I'm Not) ... Poway is only about 30 miles from our yard for additional pictures or personal inspection. MM

I don't think the car has been painted flat black(lower anyway). I think it is just black that has gone flat from sitting outside. You wouldn't see the reflection of the stone on the lower body panels if it were, in fact, painted flat black. I would say that the upper has definitely been re-painted flat black. It may have been an original black and white rig. We need to have Mr. Novak or Mr. McDonald go check this one out!

Probably that rod semi gloss. The favor of the rat rod group. But none the less it's still protection. Needs painted is still needs painted no matter what is still on the car.you shinny needs painting does show more damage. Thanks for the tip looks like it will work out.

Always wanted a Cadillac....

Early Acadian Cadillac on scene in Lafayette. Looks like the black one could be saved.

Attachments

• user220_pic294_1257779681.jpg
    user220_pic294_1257779681.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 181
I went and took some pictures of this car today. I wasn't sure which house it belonged to, but next time I'm out there I'll leave a note and tell the owner about the PCS.

Is that side exhaust pipe a modification? I haven't seen any others like that.

Also, any idea how much it'd cost to bring the suspension back up to regular height?

It would depend on how they lowered the rear. Front is most likely going to need new springs. With luck they just used a lowering block in the rear and all you would need to do is pull it out.

Back