1940 LaSalle S & S combination for sale

Hello fellow P.C.S. members. I have posted for sale on craiglist my 1940 Ambulance - Hearse combination. After over one year of continued health issues I have come to the reality that I will probably never be the one to get this back on the road. I had thought that I would be healthy enough to have it ready by this summer but i just do not have the energy. If you know of anyone who may be interested please pass my information along to them. this is a 100% complete vehicle that just needs mechanical assembly/repair. the original paint is thin and has worn areas but looks presentable from 20 feet away. the vehicle is in really great original condition you would not need to search for any missing parts.

I welcome any suggestions from fellow club members for other resources to list this vehicle this for sale to get more potential exposure to help me sell it.

Respectfully,

Chuck Commerford

Not to knock you, just to answer your question, one way to help sell the car would be to post a link to the sale ad here.

Lemme help you out:
Link to the ad here.

00p0p_kL7OKL3DLdE_600x450.jpg

Also, though it's slower, an ad in "The Professional Car" magazine is good, too.

Thank you Steve

Steve, I wanted to thank you for your help in adding the link to my ad. I did not know how to do someting like that. This demonstrates exactly why this is such a great group of people that are on the website thatare willing to help fellow members.
THANK YOU STEVE!
CHUCK:thumbsup:

Attendant seats

Hello Steve,
No "attendant seats" were with the vehicle when I aquired it.
thank you for taking the time to ask your question.
Chuck

Back