FOR SALE, 1973 S&S Victoria

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
First of all, I love this car, and don't care to sell it at all, but I'm going to be moving soon, and don't have a place to keep everything, and it would be nice to have a little money set aside just incase I need it.

With that said, up for sale is my 1973 S&S Victoria End-Loader Landau Hearse. The car is a very nice dark metallic green, with green cloth interior, and a black cobra vynal top. The paint looks great with the usual rock chips here and there. The pasenger side fender skirt has a little rust bubbeling under the paint, but its not very bad. The drivers side fender skirt has been newly painted. The car has 50,000 miles on it, and new Amarican Classic Whitewalls with less than 20 miles on them. The interior and vynal top are in great shape. There is a little rust bubbeling under the rear loading door window. The car runs and drives great, however the pasenger side exhaust manifold is leaking, but i have a new one still in the box. Asking $7,500, searious interests only please. Like I said, I have no interest in selling this car, but with me moving, I feel it is the best choice. May be willing to trade down and some cash.

Josh

Last edited:
Car is still for sale. I said above, that I may be willing to trade, but right now, I feel it would be better to sell it out right. I really hate to let this one go, but I am moving, and could use the cash. $6,500 Searious interests only. If it doesn't sell soon, i will put it on eBay. I don't want to sell it, but it needs to go.

Josh

Attachments

• fs1.jpg
    fs1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 947
  • fs2.jpg
    fs2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 930
  • fs4.jpg
    fs4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 929
  • fs3.jpg
    fs3.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 940
  • fs5.jpg
    fs5.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 942
Car is still for sale. Like I said above, i really hate to let this car go. But unfortunately, the car is sitting in my parents garage 2hrs away from me taking up space and being naglected. As much as I don't want to let it go, I would rather see someone get it who is going to drive it and enjoy it. I will be going home for a couple days next week for Thanksgiving, and can get more pics. If no interest here in the next week or 2, I will be putting it on eBay. The car needs to go. $6,500 No trades, serious interests only. Send me a PM, call or txt. 615-351-8617

May have a few other things for sale in the next week or so.

Josh

Wrong time of the year to sell a car. April will bring warm weather, and people will be getting their tax refunds. I would hold out till then, unless you have to move it now..

Actually, according to our statistics (and buying, selling, collecting and trading hearses for 20+ years) January is the best time and most profitable to sell a hearse. People who didnt get what they want for the holidays are buying, and it is the serious collector (not the haunted halloween hearse people) who go after them at this time.

Back