1960 Plymouth (non pro car)

I will soon be selling my 1960 Plymouth Belvidere . She is located in Springfield Ma. I will be placing her on e-bay come tax time but i figure i will send out a heads up here before she goes there. I want 3,500 for her. She runs and drives. About 93,000 miles. Slant 6 motor.Push button Automatic. My number is (413)543-9274.. Leave me a message and a good time to get back to you . My private e-mail is koiman78@yahoo.com Here is a link to the pics.

http://s790.photobucket.com/albums/yy183/marvin72/1955 Cadiliac/1973 Hearse/Plymouth/

Why thank you very much. The car was my daily driver from 03 to 06 when i first bought her. As far as i know the trim is correct. That is the way she was when i bought her. I have never thought to look into it tho. The car is 95% stock. The only mod is that i switched it from a generator to a alternator when i first got her. Mostly because she was my daily driver and i needed a quick fix to keep me going to work without being down for a rebuild. I do still have the generator tho.

Back