what is it

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I was cruising e-bay and found this globe I though just what I'm looking for for the 53. I need a glass globe for a 17. but this one is not it. I have a number of the smaller plastic one and this will fit inside like a glove. the dimanter is in the neighborhood of 7.5. high is the same

Attachments

• IMG_7697.jpg
    IMG_7697.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_7698.jpg
    IMG_7698.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_7699.jpg
    IMG_7699.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 415
Last edited:
it will hold more then I care to eat and kind of hard to get to stand up so you can get into the open end.

Have seen several older fire trucks with a smaller type light on the rear of the truck usually on a pole,some I have seen with just one sealed beam would this be for that.

It is 7.5 inches around. The Jr. Can't be over 4 . You can easily hold then in one hand. This glob is as tall as the one off the 17 just smaller around. My guess is it's not federal. No markings on it but I would like to find the rest of it or some one that needs it.

There is a Canadian manufacturer of Beacons very similar to Federal's only slightly different dome size....maybe Dominion???? Check around on elightbars.com should help.

If the dome is not stamped, I don't think so ! I never saw any Dominion without a mark like 357, or Dominion automotive, or SafTRay

Back