Pre-Gettysburg Very Early Bird Tour

Patrick J. Martin

PCS Life Member/Illini Chapter President
The Illini Chapter is making arrangements for a very early bird tour of the Marshall Steam Car Museum in Yorklyn, Delaware during the afternoon of Saturday August 13. Yorklyn is about a 2 hour and 15 minute drive east of Gettysburg. The museum is staffed completely by volunteers and as such is usually only open three days a month. August 13 is not one of their regular days and this will be a private showing. The chapter is extending an invite to any PCS member who may wish to attend. Please let me know if this interests you so that I can supply them with a headcount at your earliest convenience. A webpage showing their collection can be viewed at http://auburnheights.org/collections/automobiles/.

Patrick J. Martin
President
Illini Chapter
Professional Car Society

Gettysburg 2016

All,

I will be unable to attend Gettysburg 2016, and I am sorry I will miss it! I had a chance to fly a Vietnam Era Aircraft to EAA AirVenture 2016 in Oshkosh, Wi three weeks ago for 6 days! Still paying the bills for Aircraft fuel, Hotel, rental cars and such! Had a great time-got to fly in a 1928 "Ford" Tri-Motor airliner! (Did you guys know Ford built Airliners?) Ever fly in an 88 year old airplane?

I know you guys up there in the "North" will have a fabulous event!

It is my hope to get to Missouri 2017, (Hopefully with my own car!) and I cannot thank all of those who made PCS 2015 Houston "Lone Star Pro Car "Round-Up" - Deep in the Heart of Texas!" such a great meet!

I hope I can organize a Spring or Fall "Regional" event for Texas sometime in the future!

RLK

Back