I need a trim clip....

I have one trim clip that is broken holding a piece of door trim on the Criterion. If you have a couple please let me know. I tried holding it with trim adhesive but that has given way to a piece of masking tape. HELP!!!

Richard
hinsb@msn.com

Without seeing the clip you need, I can't help you. Have you considered a large band aid????? :D

Trim clips

Richard: According to our "in-house" paint guy here here.... Larger NAPA or CarQuest Parts stores have or can get a variety of trim clips. Just need to match up what you need. Boat Supply outfits especially in your area also could have them for boat trim pieces. Good Luck! MM

Richard: According to our "in-house" paint guy here here.... Larger NAPA or CarQuest Parts stores have or can get a variety of trim clips. Just need to match up what you need. Boat Supply outfits especially in your area also could have them for boat trim pieces. Good Luck! MM

Thanks. I will head out to NAPA at lunch. :thumbsup: If that does not work I'll see a local paint and body shop.

Without seeing the clip you need, I can't help you. Have you considered a large band aid????? :D

I think it looks like this. At least the part I can see looks like this in how the two wires come together.

Trimclip.jpg

What you have pictured is a inside door panel retainer clip, not a molding clip.

standard wire trim clip can be at least ordered at any parts store. stuck here waiting for a wig wag flasher to come in tomorrow. they had snow here in the bay today. but still better then at home. here it was 38 kandy tells me it's one above at home.

Back