65 Crown Parts

Daniel Scully

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
A big thanks to Michael Mykulak ,for some much needed parts sent for my 65.

:thankyou2::thewave::thankyou2:

Attachments

• DSC03964.jpg
    DSC03964.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 229
Ah shucks!

Dan, i got a 65 parts car you know your welcome to anything off it you need, and you have the 69 parts i need for my sovereign. Between you and Ed I am hoping to find stuff to get mine put back together as well. So many members have already provide me a load of parts that it seems to hard to recall. Cary livingston a radio delete panel and owners manual that goes into the slot located in the glove box door. Jack ramsey, mike stevens, kurt arends, wow, so many folks and thousands of dollars later i am still collecting what i need. I hope someday i will find all that its going to take to bring it back. 25,000 miles on the coach made it to nice to part out for my 1969 royale so now i am restoring two coachs instead of one.

how true that is. with out other members help none of us would get stuff together. the cot bar in this 58 project game from Dan

Ed

In your case, you have helped me with parts and mechanical issues at the meet in Hudson OH and I appreciate that very much !

You have even sent me man cave items to decorate the beautiful barns that house my collections or cars and antiques.

Again, very much appreciated !

:applause:

Darren

Back