Happy Fourth of July!

pulled the lion threw the parid with the 60 willys. lost of fun. fireworks tonight and we are good to go for another year. make it a happy and safe 4 everybody

Have a happy and safe holiday on behalf of all your northern neighbours on the board!
:893USA-Smilie-thumb:smileflagcan:

Happy 4th all. :893USA-Smilie-thumb

Please take a moment from the BBQ or whatever to remember all those men & women who are hard at work making sure we keep our Independence and are able to celebrate it!

Happy 4th of July to our neighbours

I couldn't think of any better neighbours to have.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

I hope you all had a fun and safe day !

I juggled a meat cleaver, a machete and a flaming torch for you that day !

Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone,
Darren

First parade Of The Year

The ''64 was in her first parade of the year, the Norwalk Lions Club Parade. She got rave reviews from the crowd, lots of positive comments.

The new tires we put on back in April made a lot of difference in the way it handles now. I don't think it looks too bad. Zach and I still have to get the "new" light on it.

Norwalk Fire Chief John Soisson (a good friend) got a very nice new ride too!!!

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 86
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 84
if Ron's fleet looks better then his rejects it must be really something. be worth going back to Ohio just to see them.

Great news...

The Fourth of July thing just keeps getting better and better. Got home today and found a letter from the Norwalk Lions Club containing a notification that we got First Place in the Antique Auto Division of the parade and a check for $50.00.

Back