Take lots of pictures in Albany

Mark Goodwin - Deceased 1950 - 2016

November 29, 1950 - January 16, 2016
Dear Friend and Photographer,

In a little over a week (July 27-July 31) that PCS will be holding its International Meet in Albany, New York. Unfortunately, again this year I am unable to attend the meeting due to poor health, however, I am hoping that again this year you take lots of pictures and share them with all of us on the PCS Discussion Board. Last year you did an excellent job, especially capturing the people as well as the cars. There is nothing like being there live yourself, however I have found your pictures to be the next best thing.

I realize that this e-mail may appear to be a little early, however, many people will be leaving early to attend International Meet.

In the meantime, I will be living vicariously through your photographs until I can again attended the International Meeting in person, and all the related events involved.

:weneedpics_smi:

If you post your pictures to a picture hosting website, please let Mark know where they are, and give him permission to use your pictures. Last year, he made a great CD using the pictures of the International Meet in Flint. He sells these to others for what it cost him to produce them. Mark is a great person, and he is very appreciative of the photos taken by others...
thanks for considering this request...
Paul

Back