'69 Superior Pontiac Consort in UT

You are not alone. I cant stand the look of the short wheelbase coaches, it dosent matter if its a Consort, Flxette, Seville, Alternative, or any other that may be out there out there.

Personally, I think it's a sweet looking car. But then again, I did hundreds of ambulance calls in Consorts and Sevilles back in the day. First Consort that I have ever seen with hanging hardware, though!

SWB

I guess you could own a FWD that looks like a wiener dog or this. ;) :my2cents:

Attachments

• DSC01329.jpg
    DSC01329.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 220
I think Flxible and C-B's styling worked much better with the short wheel base cars. I like Superior's arched roof styling on the long wheel base cars, but I just don't think it worked very well on the short wheel base cars.

wait long enough and what you like will show up. I love this car! we'll see but I've found telling folks usually leads to disaster. got to give credit where it's due and Attila did state that putting out your intent and want's usually leads to getting outbid like on the car I was trying to buy in California. well see if he is right and I suspect he is. but, get out your checkbook cause I really want this car. BUT, somebody else likes it to soooo...but if another member is willing to bid mucho more, please save me and you money by simply telling someone so mine or there money will be saved. trying to be a gentleman.

Kyle: I am not bidding on it (still holding out for the "RIGHT" 1968 High Top C-B/Olds 98)..... but think it's a VERY neat car and quite likely will be worth a lot more someday than the more common LWB versions.... just because of it's rarity. Good Luck! MM

69 bid

Kyle,
I was a bidder on this,before your post....I was outbid after $2100...so its all you brother !!
Good luck !! :thumbsup:

Holy crap! That car couldn't possibly have brought $6900! The lower panels look like they are full of mud even in the photos............. and white hides everything!

Holy crap! That car couldn't possibly have brought $6900! The lower panels look like they are full of mud even in the photos............. and white hides everything!

Yes, it looked a bit rough down there, but it still looks like a good car to me. It is funny, I felt sure that it would sell, long before the auction ended. To me. the price looked reasonable. My only regret is that I didn't buy it.

Yes, it looked a bit rough down there, but it still looks like a good car to me. It is funny, I felt sure that it would sell, long before the auction ended. To me. the price looked reasonable. My only regret is that I didn't buy it.

Bill,
I thought that you no longer had storage space for any pro cars?? Wasn't that the reason for selling the M-M?

Bill,
I thought that you no longer had storage space for any pro cars?? Wasn't that the reason for selling the M-M?

Yes Kurt, you are right. I wanted a short wheelbase procar, or station wagon ambulance, that would fit in my garage at home. As you also know, I bought the 65 Superior Pontiac and that will not fit in my garage at home, so I will need to get another big garage, but it has quite a bit of work to be done, so that will be a while.

oh well

my number in my head was 4900. would have gave 52 or 3 but buy it now at 6900 blew me away. never though it would bring that much. goes to show I know nothing. or that theres a butt for every seat. and a seat for every but. anyway went from my bid to sold for asking now. emails don't work on getting a reply I guess. like I say after each sale at the lot...NEXT!!!!

Back