Something is missing here

David Henry

PCS Member
There appears to be something missing on this part of the cabinetry. From looking at the other cabinets and the latch mechanism, I am fairly sure that it had at one time a Plexiglas front door with S/S finger latch.

However, it does not look like there was anything on the TOP of the area, making the cabinet open to below.

There are rails on the sides for shelf brackets to support shelf's. Can anyone shed some light or have a photo of how this should actually look?

Attachments

• Cabinet Open.jpg
    Cabinet Open.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Interior Back Door.jpg
    Interior Back Door.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 183
has the appearance of a door with the stop and half the latch. the scrapes on the side were it was loose on the hinge and or fit tight. holes in the back for pegs to fit in to keep the shelves in place. my question is O2? they running a big bottle mid-ship?

Ed, it does have an area that accepts a large (H) tank under the divider cabinets. There is a E Tank holder mounted next to the jump seat, behind the driver.

I was sure it would have the large tank then the ports are over the left center door. so you could use them on the hangers of the the gurney

Back