1972 Cadillac (S&S Victoria)

1972 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse (S&S Victoria) A/C & Heater, aftermarket

New exhaust
New tires
Rebuilt transmission
Rebuilt starter
New brakesew shocks
Stored indoors since we’ve owned it.

Very clean, well taken care of vehicle, a few minor rust spots, no cracks in any glass. Headliner is in great shape, no tears or rips. Interior is very clean. All rollers intact, comes with a white metal coffin (Sorry, no corpse). Clean title in hand. This vehicle is a blast to drive, you will definitely turn heads. .

*Note: I will not entertain insulting low-ball offers, so save yourself the time.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Cadil...ash=item2601806dd8:g:9U8AAOSwHp5bYh0U&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 190
while i am not interested in it I was curious about the top as it looked off to me. Sent him a message asking if it was redone as vinyl, crinkle or truck bed liner. Will post the answer if I get it

while i am not interested in it I was curious about the top as it looked off to me. Sent him a message asking if it was redone as vinyl, crinkle or truck bed liner. Will post the answer if I get it

It's a cobra style top, an S&S feature for over 65 years.

The top on my old 72 was in perfect shape , if stored inside will last a long time.

Attachments

• DSC05317.jpg
    DSC05317.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC05346.jpg
    DSC05346.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 188
Ford did on there model A. The heavy rubber material was the standard on cars in the 30s.
But to my eye there is something strange with the top seam. You should. Not see it or the wavy medal if it had a top on it. The 73 S&S I had was a standard double seam vinyl top.
It might be just the strong light at a angle showing up the rough but i would have asked also.

Does anyone know what colors cobra grain comes in? I have never seen it in white, but was considering going back to cobra grain when my current elk grain top someday needs to be replaced. But the rest of my car has been repainted white, so I might be stuck?

I have never seen Cobra grain vinyl in anything other than black. Saw one in white at Great Country Motors, but later realized that it had been painted.

My '75 Victoria still has its original cobra vinyl and it is in perfect condition.

Not all S&S had it. Read your printed tag under the hood to see.if you would like a sample you can request one from Miami corp they offer the material.

Not all S&S had it. Read your printed tag under the hood to see.if you would like a sample you can request one from Miami corp they offer the material.

Mine did, there are still 2 tiny remnants of it at the bottom of the A-pillars. Thanks for the recommendation on the sample- it has always seemed more like rubber than vinyl fabric to me.

Material

This is another place and has different styles , they will send you a sample sheet. In the cobra grain you also have a short grain and a long grain style. Or you might like one of the different styles.

http://lebaronbonney.com/

Attachments

• 20180906_091254.jpg
    20180906_091254.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
We used to joke....

We used to joke that when the rest of the cars rusted away into the dirt that the cobra material would be stretched out across the junkyard landscape of every junkyard in America. It was tough stuff.

Very tough stuff! It does hold dirt though. Keep it clean and use vinyl top dressing occasionally and it should out-last most of us.

Back