Did you know...

Turns out the doors on my Lifeliner have a slight indentation. I dropped the Lifeliner off to have the final fit and my body guy says theres this slight indentation to the lower portion of the door which does match the front fender and rear quarter. Funny!

After seeing the work done on Paul's ambulance I'm pulling the front fenders and fender wells as well as the front brace to have them blasted and repainted. I discussed with Joe about repairing my rear bumper which he says is no big deal. I have the piece for the left side but used the right on the Criterion.

front end off a parts car

Not only am I using the entire front clip from my parts car, but we're using the front door skins. We couldn't use the doors (even the bottom half) as the MM doors were totally different from GM. So the skins were "harvested."
The parts car was a Coupe DeVille so the rear quarter panels are even longer than the rear fenders on the ambulance. I haven't looked real close but I didn't see any inconsistencies between the front door and the original back side doors.

Back