1968 Superior Cadillac Rescue Ambulance

Fastenal

I have used them several times and I've always been delighted with both the cost and the speed of their shipping.

Thanks Bill!

Thank you Bill Marcy for passing along the rear emergency switch panel from the '68 Superior to me. I had not seen one of these before that was installed from the factory. I look forward to putting it in my '75 54" ambulance! It will mate up to the identical red, amber, & green "bee hive" lights on my console in the front.

got bush and cleaned up my load of stuff today. I'm not sure what or how I'll use the snow tires maybe put white walls on the jeep. as I was told the New York weather was kind of hard on the wheels still on the ground but they will do there part as spares. anyone heard of this manufacture

Attachments

• IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 79
Good score on some good tires Ed! How many of these were there? Looked like 6 in the photos. Denman is definitely a good name.

We picked up all of them. So it was 5 snows and 2 straight with 3 wheels. But the bad news is the straight tread were left on the car and the wheels will be deceration or spairs only. These will fill the bill as stactic desplay picture taking tires. Look great as spairs in the car stuff. I now need another tire rack. The difference in appearance in these tires vers the L87 I have on the 72 is night and day. I don't understand if your going to reproduce stuff why you can't make it look original.

Back