'63 Fleetwood in Omaha

I dont know who the original owner is/was, but the value of that car is 1000.00 If it starts, 1500.00 Thats assuming the poor quality and lacking pics do the car justice.

Were it a deVille or Series 62, I would say $1000. As a Fleetwood, I would say $2000 as long as it is not a total rat on the inside. We know that it isn't currently running.

Don't know how he came up with the price, given that he doesn't even know what year it is.

You and I see it as a Fleetwood, but the general public views it as a 4 door. Low on the totem ploe for owning, as its not a Coupe or ragtop. Hard to sell for what its worth.
Look at the Cadillac Park Ave. I love it, as it has a very low production number. The value of that car is in the toilet. Just a few hundred above a seried 63 sedan.

You and I see it as a Fleetwood, but the general public views it as a 4 door. Low on the totem ploe for owning, as its not a Coupe or ragtop. Hard to sell for what its worth.
Look at the Cadillac Park Ave. I love it, as it has a very low production number. The value of that car is in the toilet. Just a few hundred above a seried 63 sedan.

I agree. Fleetwood or not, thats all I see, a 4 door and If i saw it somewhere I would walk by without even a second look.

And I get FAR more worked up over any Fleetwood than I do ANY Coupe deVille or Series 62 Coupe.. The only exceptions to that would be a '59 of '60 Seville. I have always been a 4-door hardtop guy! I really never lived the short-decked Park Avenue. Looked far too stubby in the rear.

Back