the two best days

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
so much sweeter when they come on the same day. got one and lost one today going to lose another one tomorrow. it will be nice to get down a car at least.

jack and I went on a parts run this morning with the 67. nice car to drive,I do have a thing for those stacked headlights but I'll get more use out of the S&S.

Attachments

• IMG_9240.jpg
    IMG_9240.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_9241.jpg
    IMG_9241.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_9236.jpg
    IMG_9236.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_9237.jpg
    IMG_9237.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 218
That 6-door really needs a bath now! They do like to dump that damned brine on the roads in this part of the world!

It use to be real cool till I took the cluster out again to straighten the needle. When I rolled it upside down the indicater rolled to the hot side and stayed there. The problem with to many cars is each of them has some small problem. That is except the 53, its got big trouble as its scattered all over right now.

Congrats. I too have a thing for those stacked headlight models Ed, my parent's first Cadillac was a '67 Sedan DeVille and I'll forever be in love with them.

will we are down to only 2 caddys, both 6 doors, 2 Oldsmobiles, both seviles, 2 chevys,1 jeep,1 Pontiac and a GEO. We took the 94 up and did the wholesale thing today.

As long as it finds it's own food, doesn't need a yearly licence and insurance i dont care how many birds are in that tree.?

Back