1970 Chevrolet C/H Hightop Ambulance.

Hey guys. Came across this ambulance during my own search. I don't have a location yet to work on this or it would be coming home, (if I could lower the price a little. Looks to be all there, does has some obvious issues. still, that's not why you fix up one of these in the first place. Here is the link if it still exists http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...ck/1143658713?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Here are some pictures
image_zpsluuhidqy.png
image_zpslab5iypz.jpeg
image_zps7czikhem.jpeg
image_zpsragugtob.jpeg
image_zpsm976ukpn.jpeg

you do the conversion these day and that's a good buy.would appear to be a national. once the rust falls out it kind of stops as the water can get back out. I have that patch panel here. you will have to get your own rockers. one thing about this truck is you can buy ever nut and bolt new for it.

A great place to buy truck parts for the more aged vehicles is LMC Truck. You can order their catalog and it shows all the parts they sell on the truck your trying to fix. They are the company I use to fix up my 94 f150. I wish I could go get this, I have the money, but I need a place to work on it. I rent a room from a lady right now.

I notice the seller has "conveniently" not shown the rear interior, where the actual ambulance components would be. My guess is, that has all been removed. Hard to replicate.

Back