PCS International article in Auto Restorer

Jon VanDermark

PCS Member
In addition to getting TPC #140 in the mail today, I also got my copy of the July edition of the Auto Restorer. There was a nice article about the upcoming Hudson meet and a few quotes by Sarah Snook and Ron Devies. It was nice to see a positive article about our hobby. :festive:

Jon, any chance you could scan it and send me it so I could take a look and so I can forward it to Gregg Merksamer as well? He always likes to see when magazines pick up the stories that he submits.

Sarah,

It's scanned. If you or anyone else that would like a copy of it, please PM me with the email address to which you wish it sent.

Jon

Ron, I bet that they wrote their article based on our meet press release. If that's the case, you're safe. If you did your own interview with them, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that you did a good job.

Sarah does have a point....the more cars we can shoot before the big show day the better. We always try to do this. The serious photogs do a good job of lining up the cars. It'll all work out. - WMc

Back