Richard & Terri's Blog-Albany Trip 2010

We begin our journey to Albany, NY leaving early Saturday morning July 24th, to participate in the PCS Int'l Meet. Car is ready. I will be updating this post with new pictures and videos along the way.

See you in Albany!!

Richard & Terri

http://s946.photobucket.com/albums/ad306/PCS_photos/PCS Albany Trip 2010/

AlbanyTrip2010003.jpg

AlbanyTrip2010002.jpg

AlbanyTrip2010001.jpg

AlbanyTrip2010004.jpg

Have a safe trip! We are leaving early Tuesday morning....car all ready, just needs a wax job (thats tomorrow night's job). See you in Albany!!

Safe travels to ALL for Albany!

Can't wait to see you guyz and your new ride!

Car looks GREAT Richard! Looks like Terry has been slaving away on her! ;)

I'll be arriving Monday at some point and hope that neither one of us have any worries along the way!

Safe travels!

Onward and Upward!

Rick

Light & Siren Show

Richard: Unless the famous REEB Ambulance is there... I am pretty sure you will win the Most Light & Siren Show.... (if there was a category for that)! (*) Is your new "Q" hidden somewhere? I thought it was going in between the 184's? MM

Richard: Unless the famous REEB Ambulance is there... I am pretty sure you will win the Most Light & Siren Show.... (if there was a category for that)! (*) Is your new "Q" hidden somewhere? I thought it was going in between the 184's? MM

Just playing with the 184's, there not mounted just the one in the middle. The "Q" is staying home since I still have not received the base for it. :893USA-Smilie-thumb

Richard, don't forget to shute us some vidios of the trip again this year. And keep those fender skirts on this time. You and Terri have fun and have a safe trip.

Josh

You two have a safe and fun trip. See you on Tuesday. I bet you can't wait to see all the goodies your friend, Scott, is sending with me.

Hope ya'll have a safe and UNEVENTFUL trip, Richard! I look forward to more updates. According to my well-placed sources, SC's passenger car-based ambulance counter accurately clicked over one digit as you crossed the Savannah River this morning:thumb:

Finally some one found a use for that particular smilie :yum:

Richard, Judging by pics I've seen of you I'm not sure its your color. I really though you'd get a color match to the ambulance but still it is a nice job.

Ya all have a great and memorable trip and thanks for the pics and videos. Helps some of us who can't make it still participate in a small way.

Last edited:
Back