1960 Cadillac Fleetwood Eureka Hearse

1960 Cadillac Fleetwood Eureka Hearse The engine runs strong, it does puff some smoke but what old car doesn't. It has an electronic fuel pump installed that helps with the cold starts. If it sits for a long period of time it may need some starting fluid to help it start up. An aluminum radiator was install a few years ago that helps it run cool. The transmission does not shift into reverse. Forward gears seem to work fine but I haven't driven it very far in the last few years. The shift linkage can get bound up on the throttle linkage but can be unstuck by wiggling the shift lever. The miles shows 78,573 but the odometer and speedometer haven't worked since I owned it. The brakes are soft as well. It will slow the car but it will not stop the car on a dime.

The interior had been redone when I purchased it and it does show its age. The dash was covered in vinyl but is coming unglued around the defrost vents. The rear floor tray behind the drivers seat has been removed and a rear facing seat has been installed. The cloth on the rear seat is just draped over the seat foam. The headliner in the rear is nice. The carpet in the rear was laid over the original floor. I do have the rollers and some of the other hardware that comes with the car. Front original rubber floor is present but does show its age. The right hand rear curved window is missing some window trim on the inside. Electrical/lights etc. will need some attention.. The passenger vent window is stuck open. Long description best read the ad. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1960-Cadil...m=391980805583&_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109

Back