1968-1969 Style Wheelcovers

Michael Mykulak

PCS Member
I am looking to buy a very nice set of hubcaps with no dents, or major issues, hopefully with new center crests replaced already. I have a nice set of 73 wheelcovers to trade or throw in on a deal. If the flat black painted hoops around the wheel cover are worn away, they will still be of interest to me if not to bad. I will buy new center crests also if the rest of the wheelcovers are restorable. PM if anyone has a set I am aware of HUBCAP.ORG at $90.00 per wheelcover I will do some searching within the PCS first.

I'd try eBay. I've had good luck finding wheel covers on there usually pretty reasonably priced too. Remember too if they are for a CC car they need to be the slotted/vented style.

I am looking to buy a very nice set of hubcaps with no dents, or major issues, hopefully with new center crests replaced already. I have a nice set of 73 wheelcovers to trade or throw in on a deal. If the flat black painted hoops around the wheel cover are worn away, they will still be of interest to me if not to bad. I will buy new center crests also if the rest of the wheelcovers are restorable. PM if anyone has a set I am aware of HUBCAP.ORG at $90.00 per wheelcover I will do some searching within the PCS first.

Not sure of year but I got several sets. I know the crest is different for different years, will have to look. GOt one set never been mounted, one set I ran myself for few months on my 70, and several other sets in fair condition. Which one you want, looks like coming your way next week so free delivery available. They are not cheap for nice sets, what you willing to pay.

Wire wheel covers

Danny, just got a set of Coker American Classics on our 69 Cadillac and were eyeballing what wheel covers looked best with the 1.6 W.W. Dawn and I were in agreement that the original style wheelcovers would be best. So, we do own a minty set of the wire covers 75-85 style already, but not a set of very good condition 1968-1969 style. You want to over night on your trip through Minneapolis, call and I can explain the accomodations we can provide. I am an experienced tour guide and knowledgeble in the City of Minneapolis, growing up here if you want to spend some time.

Back