TPC is being printed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding the 4th quarter TPC is at the printers and we should be receiving it within a week to 10 days now. Yeah!

Richard

From where did you get that information?

I don't know where that came from but it is not perfectly accurate. The accurate information is that TPC HAS BEEN PRINTED and has been transferred to the mail house. So indeed you are correct you should have it within ten days or less.

some of us don't want to admit we read Sara's post on dean's site. but it will be nice to get caught up. but while we are talking about it. how much would be involved in putting out a monthly say 4 pages in a pf format. the hard copy every quarter I have to say I look forward to. but if one could sneak a preview for some of the new mag every month. it could be proofread by a number of people before going to final printing. we would never get it all on line
there would always be that final piece in the mail. but a lot of the mistakes of who is pictured and what car it is could be caught by people that know. before the final printing. the task those of you have taken on to get this out to me is real dedication. let alone trying to keep names and cars straight from people you have only meet once or twice in as many years. having it show up in bits once a month that could be printed off and passed around. may bring out of the woods a few more people to write up a page of two to help fill a spot in the final publication. to do it all on line is to give it away to none members. but to give parts may help in the recruitment of new members. after all how many people really joined the southern calf chapter for the magazine with the pictures of cars. Tony's north-land same thing. most of our members are members for the same reason. look at the numbers we get at the convention compared to the number of members. how many people there are the same face as last year. most people belong to say they do and get the magazine. take that away and you can maybe brake the bank. slip it out a little bit at a time may help to keep people going else were. just food for thought. ;)

some of us don't want to admit we read Sara's post on dean's site.

I admit it. I like many others on this site, do go over and look at what's going on there daily. That's where the information came from. I did not feel it was appropriate for me to hijack the thread and post here but merely provided some information hoping to keep members excited that it was still coming.

Perhaps I should not have done that. But you know me, not exactly politically correct all the time. :eek:

Richard

no just say it. playing hid the ball is what got us in trouble. then if anyone wante to go see if you got it wrong they can. deans site is one of a number I visit as does everyone else. the only time I have moved a message from one to the other is when I was asked. I really don't think any of us want to walk on tip toes. I had a marriage like that once. vowed never to live like that again.

I can't get to the PCS Forums on Deans site. He has me blocked, and the only thing that I can read is the public forums that are open to the public. I guess that he doesn't like me any more... :rolleyes:

Geez.....

Lighten up guys. I was just giving Vyse (grips) a hard time. I knew where the information came from. It originally came from me or Wayne I think, by way of Sarah.

So that's the way it is going to be huh! Giving the business to old Vyse here.

What I would like to see from Brady is some UPDATED pictures of his Lifeliner for I know once I see them, mine will have to go back to the body shop for more work. He is so detailed! Does it look like this yet Brady?
IMG_0504.jpg

As far as you others, Tony, your's may be newer but no one had beacons mounted on their tunnel lights like mine. Yaoohoooooooo!!!!!!

Getting the Biz "Vyse" here.

3264203195_433bd29457.jpg

Beacons in the tunnel lights

So that's the way it is going to be huh! Giving the business to old Vyse here.

What I would like to see from Brady is some UPDATED pictures of his Lifeliner for I know once I see them, mine will have to go back to the body shop for more work. He is so detailed! Does it look like this yet Brady?
IMG_0504.jpg

As far as you others, Tony, your's may be newer but no one had beacons mounted on their tunnel lights like mine. Yaoohoooooooo!!!!!!

Getting the Biz "Vyse" here.

3264203195_433bd29457.jpg

Richard The Beacons in the tunnel lights (888 Lights) Were used by Several Companies in Michigan. + I use to work out of those Types of vehicles and they Could Move Traffic

Russ

Richard The Beacons in the tunnel lights (888 Lights) Were used by Several Companies in Michigan. + I use to work out of those Types of vehicles and they Could Move Traffic

Russ

Not so fast Russ. It's not the beacons in the tunnel lights but beacons ON the tunnel lights and came from the factory like that. I would guess I have the only ambulance like this which should make my ambulance worth about $75,000 or more. Right?

Richard

PS: I would consider ahhhhhh, $30,000 though! :D
Smile, it's a funny!

Not so fast Russ. It's not the beacons in the tunnel lights but beacons ON the tunnel lights and came from the factory like that. I would guess I have the only ambulance like this which should make my ambulance worth about $75,000 or more. Right?

Richard

PS: I would consider ahhhhhh, $30,000 though! :D
Smile, it's a funny!

Richard I Missed What you were saying Sorry.
You are ONLY ASKING $75.000 I Sold My Car and got $ 150.000

LOL Just Kidding

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back