Wheel chocks-explain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who still is confused as to what the difference is between right and left? Perhaps I'm the slow one in the bunch. Off to Advance Auto to check them out.

Richard

The left wheel chock has a 12.5 degree cut to the right, and the right wheel chock has a 12.5 degree cut to the left. You must accurately determine the diameter of the wheel with consideration of the proper inflation, so as to get the correct circumference referencing in relationship to the tire for the chock to properly fit. If you are having problems determining this, then check with the tire manufacture as to the rolling resistance of the tire in relationship to the ratio of the rear differential gears.
It is important to get them right, or you will be left out when it comes to the wheel chock judging event. This is particularly important if you are to be considered for any award of any type.

The left wheel chock has a 12.5 degree cut to the right, and the right wheel chock has a 12.5 degree cut to the left. You must accurately determine the diameter of the wheel with consideration of the proper inflation, so as to get the correct circumference referencing in relationship to the tire for the chock to properly fit. If you are having problems determining this, then check with the tire manufacture as to the rolling resistance of the tire in relationship to the ratio of the rear differential gears.
It is important to get them right, or you will be left out when it comes to the wheel chock judging event. This is particularly important if you are to be considered for any award of any type.

And I thought it was difficult to launch the Space Shuttle! :eek:

Richard

You guys are so mean to Richard... taking advantage of his "blonde roots" & picking on him! This one is the best rule to follow:

I'll explain it all to you in Flint buddy if you don't grasp it all by then...

You guys are so mean to Richard... taking advantage of his "blonde roots" & picking on him! This one is the best rule to follow:

I'll explain it all to you in Flint buddy if you don't grasp it all by then...

Thanks. I went to Advance Auto and guess what, they do have a right and a left chock. Right is yellow and left is orange so, make sure you all get it right. Appreciate the help and my new set look beautiful!

Richard

now its coffee

Wow! I leave for a few days to go have fun with procars and procar people and this place turns into a brand of coffee . Chock...full of nuts!
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back