We had company today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
We got a call today from The Steinbergs telling us that they were passing near our house on their way home. Naturally, we asked them to stop in. We had a very nice visit and we talked for several hours. Lucille and I really enjoyed having the pleasure of their company. What a nice surprise!

If I were you Bill, I would immediately go to the garage and start inventorying all known M-M parts you have on hand and CHECK THE CAR TOO! Paul has that M-M that needs some work and do you think it was a coincidence they "just happened to be in the neighborhood"?:D

Yikes!~!~

Had I known the Steinberg's were coming, I'd have left the bowl of candy on the doorstep!:D

If I were you Bill, I would immediately go to the garage and start inventorying all known M-M parts you have on hand and CHECK THE CAR TOO! Paul has that M-M that needs some work and do you think it was a coincidence they "just happened to be in the neighborhood"?:D

I stole the bumper ............. :D

I stole the bumper ............. :D

that's a little harsh don't you mean you "borrowed" the bumper. the only way it will come back home is if Bill buys the car. :D I can understand letting Sandie in, but Paul I would have visited with him sitting in the car. I know you can't control who drives past on the street. but you do have to think a little about what the neighbors might say.
it is nice to get togather wish I lived a little closer to people. Art and myself want to get togather for coffiee we got to meet in Cody Wy.

I hear Mrs. Steinberg did not even know Paul took the thing until driving down the road and happened to look bad and saw it in the back seat. Glad I got my door locks working on my Lifeliner.....:D

He's on the lamm, Bill...

He probably has some outstanding warrants in New Jersey, and needed a good hideout. What gracious hosts you are...:D
(I don't think harboring fugitives in Joisey will get you too much incarceration time...)

Just so you all know,

Ron, Rick, Ed, Richard, Kent and anybody else reading this post, now hear this. This is exactly why we kept Paul on the front porch, while Sandy came inside, this way we could keep an eye on him. He tried to intimidate our dog, but it didn't work. I gave him a glass of water and told him to hit the road and don't ever darken my doorstep again.Come to think of it, he kept asking where I kept my parts stash. How do you like the nerve of that guy?
We should check people's credentials a little better, huh?

We had a great time, and if you keep up this BS, I am going to come to NJ to visit you more often. There are still a few parts left on your car that I might be able to sell on eBay... :D

Attachments

• bsmeter.gif
    bsmeter.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 88
Paul I don't understand what all the fuss is about, when you came down for the Antique Fire Apparatus show you treated me to an iced tea and a burger. Then again my car was in the shop so there was nothing for you to steal, however you were eyeballing the 1934 GMC Huckster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back