I want a Vette

I have a 1990 Mustang with a 5.0 HO V8

It is 21 years old and has 32,000 Kms or 20,000 miles on it.

Its quick and fun but the Vette and Hearses are ahead of it for sure !

Like Brady said... the Vette is low and you need to stand up getting out of it.
The Mustang isn't that easy to get out of either.

The photo is from my camera phone so it isn't that sharp.

Attachments

• 90 Mustang.jpg
    90 Mustang.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 219
Corvettes are a dime a dozen. I went to a local cruise in and there were at least 8 Corvettes there, but only one pro-car, mine. The cruise in usually has less than 50 cars. I have way more fun with a pro-car than a Corvette. Get in more trouble with a Corvette. This is my vehicle of choice, but not over a pro-car. Hope to have one someday.

1991-GMC-Syclone-14-440x268.jpg

As my dad used to say: your old enough to know that your wants won't hurt you or something like that.:alc:

What can you get me oh Danny boy? Keep your eyes open for a 76 or 77 bright orange Vette please hoepfully with a 4-speed. Getting closer on the 79 in Michigan just have to convince Terri I should have it. I have my work cut out for me there! :Exclamation:

Anyone near Malcomb, MI?

This Vette is in Malcomb, MI and seeing if any PCS members might be near there and can swing by to take a look at this car for me.

Richard

Russ or Russ, where oh where is ole Russ. :071:

Thanks Paul but I finally got to talk to the seller and will have to pass on this one. Turns out the A/C does not work which I have to have down here. Do not want to fart around with that problem. :smiley3:

:14_6_12:
:twak:

How about a pro car vette

I took this pic a couple years ago at an all chevy show in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Not sure what year it is.

1990s Vette.jpg

1990s Vette 2.jpg

1990s Vette 3.jpg

1990s Vette 4.jpg

Looks like we have a deal. Just talked to the Nick at Speciality Sales in California and we do the paperwork this week. I came up-he came down. Should take about 3 weeks to get my new toy home.

Attachments

• 2924_main_l.jpg
    2924_main_l.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 2924_p4_l.jpg
    2924_p4_l.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 70
  • 2924_p9_l.jpg
    2924_p9_l.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 2924_p11_l.jpg
    2924_p11_l.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 70
I have a 1990 Mustang with a 5.0 HO V8

It is 21 years old and has 32,000 Kms or 20,000 miles on it.

Its quick and fun but the Vette and Hearses are ahead of it for sure !

Like Brady said... the Vette is low and you need to stand up getting out of it.
The Mustang isn't that easy to get out of either.

The photo is from my camera phone so it isn't that sharp.

While watching Mecum this morning he was commenting on this style Mustang and the rarity of the "notch-back" roof.

Back