Vyse Family Christmas Village

Finally completed the Christmas Village and if you look close you will see an ambulance so that makes this Pro-Car related.

Merry Christmas.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA2-ClHuBVQ[/ame]

Christmas Village

Richard,
When I first started watching, I thought, "that's nice", but as it played on, I couldn't stop the WOWS! It seems that you have captured just about every outdoor winter activity in action. I wracked my brain for something missing and finally came up with a challenge for you. How about a snowball fight with moving snowballs?
Seriously though, as an old model train buff, I can well imagine the countless hours of hard work invloved in getting all of this up and running. You are to be commended. It's just a shame that the Christmas season is so short.
WELL DONE!!!!!!
John Dorgan

Richard, that is amazing! How long did that take? What kind of ambulance is that? I think that is one the most detailed Christmas scenes I have even seen. Great job.:cool:

How about a snowball fight with moving snowballs?
WELL DONE!!!!!!
John Dorgan

I've got nun's having a snowball fight but will have to work on the snowballs actually moving. Thanks for the nice comments and with you as a train modeler, you know the work involved.

Nunssnowballfight.jpg

Richard, that is amazing! How long did that take? What kind of ambulance is that? I think that is one the most detailed Christmas scenes I have even seen. Great job.:cool:

This year it took about 4 weeks doing something on it daily. We trimmed a total of 60 inches off and could not use 9 houses. The ambulance is a Department 56 ambulance. Thanks for the compliment. The detail work goes to Terri. Each year she changes it and each year I say, "No way you can beat last year". Yet she does.

Richard all I can say is wow...You manage two different business's...Obviously do well in both...Take care of the Wife :p and Ohh yeah there's those two old Caddy's that demand attention. Whoo is all I can say.

slow the train down and the buck chases the doe. just think if you had a bare wall there you could have a garage and one more ambulance. but good job, quite a display. puts my two houses and a tree to shame. ;)

Back