Interesting hearse ideas

As a Mopar fan, I kinda like some of these!

www.cardomain.com

The '77 Cordoba looks so good, I would have believed this was a real coach just looking at the picture. And I'd be happy taken to my final resting place in a Sublime Green '71 Cuda hearse. Too bad it ain't a hemi... :D

The Cordoba hearse looks really really good. And I have to admit, the Challenger looks sooooo much better than the current Lincoln montrosity. Whoever came up with these Chrysler "concepts" should go to work for the current coachbuilders.

The reason the Cordoba and Cuda look good is because they wear commercial glass "upper bodies." That new Challenger could be something too if the front cowling were tilted and commercial glass worked in there. It doesn't necessarily need to be squared-off, but taller glass is a must.

Further proof that merely stretching a car, putting a top-hat and landau bows on the standard glass does not make for a good hearse design.

Is there any graffic artist that can take and clip art a Chrysler PT Cruiser and take the slant out of the hood and straighten it out level and add a packard clip on the front and streatch out the back and flair the rear fenders and add a landeau bar and make up a PT concept hearse? I just think it would look neat.:boo:

What you don't like this one

I'd say with a casket and driver even if you tried to pull a .5% grade you'd be screwed! I bet it wouldn't pull it! Makes me wonder if or how long the streched PT Cruiser limos have held up? As many cemeterys we have here that are at the tops of hills out in the country that PT hearse would be toast within a year!

Back