Brady - questions for the international meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady,

I had a fellow Tri-State member ask the following questions and thought that others might also need to know the answers. Wayne and Eileen Schoenecker will be bringing their horse drawn up to the meet from Butler Pennsylvania and asked the following questions.

Is the show field trailer friendly? Will they be able to get their trailer and truck in and out easily?

How far from the host hotel is the show field?

Is the banquet going to be in the host hotel?

They had a couple of other questions about the hotel, but I think that I will be able to answer their other questions for them.

If you could answer these, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

I went and copied your information from the events page and I just realized that you answered one of the questions there. You do state that the banquet will be back at the host hotel. I should have read that first and then asked.

They had one other question that I forgot to post in the first post...

Do you have a time set yet that the tours will start on Friday?

Thanks,
Chuck

Here is the message I sent Wayne:

1. Holiday Inn is giving our members a group rate - Mention Professional Car Society when calling for reservations.
Host Hotel, Holiday Inn - Gateway Centre, (810) 232-5300

2. Banquet is at the same Holiday Inn Gateway Centre as mentioned in the registration form.

3. Show place is very trailer friendly.

4. Show place is about 6 or 7 miles from the hotel, straight up I-475.

5. We will depart early Friday morning. Probably 8 AM but that is not set in stone yet.

6. No deadline for registering, but the hotel is booking up fairly quickly so I suggest you get your reservations made at once.

Thanks for your inquiry and we hope to see you here.

Brady Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back