1963 Pontiac bonneville limo

Hi my name is James and I have a Pontiac built by superior couch in Mississippi and I do not have any way of finding out about the car. If any one has any way that mite help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

they were popular with the military. if we are talking about the 4 door with the stretch in the rear door. not a large number of them made. but a few were made for sedan ambulance service . used to cover the federal mandate of having a ambulance at a manufacturing plant. if I recall correctly there was one out on a island in Puget sound that was ex military. the owner had died and the family was trying to sell it.

Pontiac info

James,
Look under the hood, inside the door frames and on the inner fender wells for any data tags or labels. Then post that info here. It may help you get a better idea about your car. 3 seats? Right there we have a question. Is it 3 seats like in a station wagon or the drivers seat and 2 small jump seats in the back. Pictures are alway a help when asking for info.
Mike

Sorry, no production numbers in the Superior book for these, but Im sure it was just a handful. I can tell you the prices started at $7,937.00 and went up depending on options. They were bought by basically the same market that would buy a Cadillac Series 75 (but at a fraction of the cost).,like funeral homes, hotels, livery services, corporations, private owners etc. It had a wheelbase of 150" and overall length of 245 7/8". Powered by a 389ci 303hp V8. Not much more info is really given, except the interior description, and when the occasional seats were used it carried 9 adults comfortably. Hope this helps some.

Hi James would love to see pictures of your car. I also have a 63 limo, mine is superior built. From what I have been able to dig up, 12 were built. My car will.not be restored stock, I may have some extra parts you may be interested in. Feel free to email me at pontiackid1963@yahoo.com

Back