1939 Henney 3way Super 8

I have just finished a frame off restoration of this one of a kind Henney Hearse with a 3way table. The only parts that I am missing are the casket pins for the 3way table. Would anyone know where I might look?

Thanks for the help.

Dennis R. Murphy
Heritage Funeral Home
Spokane

Very nice car! I am curious though, what makes it a one-of-a-kind? I'm not trying to be a wise guy, its an honest question that I'm genuinely curious about.

Very nice car! I am curious though, what makes it a one-of-a-kind? I'm not trying to be a wise guy, its an honest question that I'm genuinely curious about.

I was curious about that, as well, and would've asked the same question had I not seen this in the Facebook photos:

Attachments

• Henney.jpg
    Henney.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 194
I did notice that photo, but I don't feel that it answers my question. A super eight on a twelve chassis? :confused:

I have just finished a frame off restoration of this one of a kind Henney Hearse with a 3way table. The only parts that I am missing are the casket pins for the 3way table. Would anyone know where I might look?

Thanks for the help.

Dennis R. Murphy
Heritage Funeral Home
Spokane

Dennis; Jerry Kayser in Moses Lake might be able to steer you towards some. He has restored several old hearses & owns a funeral home there.

Back