This limo is too good not to share

One has to wounder at the pimp mobile crowd. Like the hollowen group there is never enough junk. I thought taking out hail was bad emagon filling all those holes drilled in that one.

Remember when we were kids and there was always one who customized his bike with a banana seat, streamers, reflective lights, easy rider high handle bars with mirrors and bells and horns..........well he grew up.

I am a gaudy guy by nature. I love chrome, wide whitewall tires, thick padded vynal tops and pimpmobiles. I also like these Chrysler Executive models. But, I just don't get what this guy tried to accomplish, other than making the car look cheap.

Hey the bad taste award goes to please stand up to receive it sure at the other end of the scale from the 41 Buick. BUT they were not bad for what they were worst thing was the Misib engine they were the Northstar of their day. A very few bought by thrifty limo companys had MOPAR 4s and they were good. They are fast becoming collectable. NOW the one shown will in deed take a SPECIAL collector. The Chrysler K cars as they were called were good for the money Pa. and New Jersey had vast quantities of them. I bought many on their retirement and resold them never had a come back. Around here many still seen with senior drivers.

I am a Chrysler guy, but everything built on that K car platform was nasty right off of the assembly line! They saved the company, but I don't think too many of these cars will be saved!

The best car I ever drove on snow packed roads was a 86 K Car. I hated that thing everknob and switch was in the wrong place. But man it went in the snow

Hey the bad taste award goes to please stand up to receive it sure at the other end of the scale from the 41 Buick. BUT they were not bad for what they were worst thing was the Misib engine they were the Northstar of their day. A very few bought by thrifty limo companys had MOPAR 4s and they were good. They are fast becoming collectable. NOW the one shown will in deed take a SPECIAL collector. The Chrysler K cars as they were called were good for the money Pa. and New Jersey had vast quantities of them. I bought many on their retirement and resold them never had a come back. Around here many still seen with senior drivers.

Thanks Pete, I agree with everything you said. I sold many K Cars and made lots of happy customers from them, back when I was a car dealer. Personally, I never thought the 2.6 Mitsubishi engine was too good, they had lots of quirks and problems and they were expensive to fix. Having said that, I owned an 84 Executive limo with the 2.6 and that particular car ran very well.

Back