Pro-Car Christmas list

ok I just did a search for a Pro-car Christmas List and got NOTHING ! sooooo

whats on your christmas List ??

for me: I need really Nothing for the Eureka but I would love period stuff for my 78 Horton. I would also like die casts or models of hearses and Ambulances. and any Funeral related stuff. I'm still restoring the child casket I got from Danny Ryder at Mansfield in June

Attachments

• Casket 001.jpg
    Casket 001.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 577
  • stuff 009.jpg
    stuff 009.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 606
That's a hard one, but in the number one spot is still a 2014 Prinzing Carved panel, but I will accept any year. Ive wanted one for many years.
2 spot would be a Krystal Chrysler 300 hearse
3 Bayliff Packard with original taillight design
4 every other hearse not mentioned in my list

My procar wish list is fairly simple, I would like to be able to have a nice paint job put on my '68 Miller Meteor.

A proper display cabinet for my die-casts,, it is being built and will have interior lighting, Mike still compiling a bucket of things for you to pick up on the way back from Flint, how does an older style Metropolitan Toronto EMS orange stretcher blanket sound, as they are now just Toronto EMS these where discarded, :rolleyes:

I asked for:

The 2014 PCS Calendar
The 1:18 Ecto-1
One of those metal ikea display cases for my diecasts
and of course... a year long membership to the PCS! :p

My pro car wish list is that everyone keep posting pictures of their ambulances on this site. It is so enjoyable and brings back pleasant memories.

I would love to have this for Christmas, but since (a) that's no longer possible, and (b) giving is better than receiving, here's an early Christmas present for you, Steve! :cool:

Attachments

• murphy76.jpg
    murphy76.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 454
That photo Tony just posted made me think of one thing I really want for Christmas and that is a Photo of my 87 Eureka when it was in service at the W.C. Hiltz Funeral Home in Kentville, Nova Scotia.
I have sent emails with no response...i would LOVE to see something IS THERE REALLY A SANTA ?????

Wish list item

My pro car wish list is that the PCS would undertake the huge task and start, openly publish, regularly update, and maintain a real time data base of all professional cars remaining. Especially the un-restored professional cars located in junk yards or scattered around the world where they sit.

A professional data base that’s maintained openly for all to see and which is updated with the friendly sharing of helpful information and participation from all members and website users. This way while the hobby slowly grows over time and is being encouraged, new people can seek these particular cars out and buy them and bring them back to life.

Its one thing to go to a show and see the same cars over and over again but it would be really nice to encourage, and help bring many of these older neglected cars back to life.

Secondly,

Of course another long standing wish of mine is to finally locate or determine the fate of that rare one-off 1969 MM hightop that reportedly had a specially made bubble top that resembled the original Guardian, including having the overhang rear roof over the back door. After several years of researching it I am close to finding it ... and if I do find it, it will be my first official pro-car purchase and it will under go a spectacular frame off / fame up restoration.

Wish me a Merry Christmas on that particular pro car wish!

my list is very simple... an older style orange stretcher blanket for my 1978 Superior Cadillac ambulance which originally served Stettler Hospital in Stettler, Alberta, Canada

One other thing i wish for, not pro CAR related but rather PCS related, is that in the coming year we can ALL get along and try NOT to divide the PCS and work TOGETHER to unite the membership in the goals of the PCS.

Mine would be a new heater core. It will be repaired or replaced in the spring. About a month ago I put new belts on, replaced some leaky transmission lines, and rebuilt the carb, as well as a new accelerator pump. The car was hard starting when warm. No more leaks from the transmission, and it fires right up when warm. The heater core has a very slow intermittent leak.

No need for a list when Santa stopped by early with 3 new procars for me this weekend. A PCS member has already claimed '87 Eureka. '94 Superiors are not same coach. One has blue cloth interior and the other black leather (including rear compartment).

1535665_10152082146768221_814304137_n.jpg

1528631_10152082147223221_271680558_n.jpg

1503370_10152082147543221_795468684_n.jpg

Not Sure There's Enough Room Here

1. Any type of raised roof Suburban Ambulance
2. All the body work done on all of my cars
3. A Superior Transport or late seventies M-M ambulance
4. A mid 70s Dodge raised roof ambulance
5. A huge pole building to keep it all in

Well that is a start

1967 C-B Olds High Top Ambulance

Still trying to find-purchase a NICE 1967 C-B Olds Hightop Ambulance to "replicate" one Our Local Fire Department had new and lost track of.

Back