M&M style hearse/ambulance door seal.

Michael Mykulak

PCS Member
Door weatherstripping is now available. There is a limited quantity. I could not afford a large run. There is enough for what I believe are the folks that are seriously interested and can perform on immediate purchases. The product is $2.50 per foot. Shipping and handling is a work in progress. I know USPS priority boxes will hold certain quantitys and I will verify those for everyone. I am quite certain that 50 feet will fit into a $14.95 priority mail box and I will check what a $10.95 priority box holds. Larger quantity's I will have to deal with as well when I find the correct box size. Single wall box might work but I will do the homework to find out how to get the product to all, for the best price, and let it be common knowledge what 100 feet will cost to ship to areas of the U.S. The Handling I will do for $5.00 which involves (packing) spiraling the door seal into the box neatly is a real bear, Addressing, processing payment, driving to post office. It has been suggested that you do a paper test on your exisiting or non exisiting door seal to see what the before and after are like so you can make a good judgement of the fit up. The topic came up on how much gasket it takes to do a coach, and I suggest measure yourselves. I measured what might be my approximate needs for our Superior and I came up with 14 1/2 feet for each of the front doors, 15 1/2 feet for the back doors, and 16 feet for the rear loading door. Any details I have left out will be addressed as needed. NO PAYPAL sorry, I don't have paypal since our account was hacked into on Ebay. Postal Money order, personal check, cashiers check. The payment clears our credit union and the product is shipped. The order will be processed immediately. We live 10 minutes from the Minneapolis/St. Paul international airport post office and they are open until 11PM M-F and they also have weekend hours. It takes 4 weeks to produce a run of the door seal from order to delivery and once this quantity sells out that will be the wait time for the next run if this all works out for everyone. (Just an FYI for everyone.) Thank You! everybody for your patience and support, It is a product that I can be proud of, and reccomend without reservation. It is suitable for 1968 M&M and possible earlier years and it is suitable for M&M up to I believe 1973 then the profile of the 1975 door gasket changed a bit in design with a hammer head style sealing face in the fin profile. I will be designing a suitable Superior door gasket next, to satisfiy my own personal needs and beyond that I will keep all informed. I also had Metro cast 80 hood bumpers for the Cadillac style of bumper and they are $20.00 for 5 which is the quantity under the hood on I believe are many coach's out there. I want to repeat that this extrusion turned out very good, better than expected. I am a perfectionist, and difficult to please, so good news!

Well two hours of trying differnent priority box sizes and packing two different lengths. Here is what I found out. 50 feet lays in a $14.95 Large Priority Mailing Box perfectly, it will ship comfortably and not retain to much memory from the trip while being shipped to your door. 50 feet is also easy to handle, and packs quickly, I have it down to 20 minutes start to finish, measuring the product, addressing the carton, assembling the carton, loading the carton, etc, per 50 foot length into a large priority box. The box is free. It gets to your door with a greater degree of care taken. I like keeping it painless for me so I think thats the way I am going to go on this stuff, unless you are right next door to me like Ed is, then I will try to help you out doing surface mail but I would rather not. What I can also do is wave a $5.00 bill on packing two 50 foot lengths into two priotity box's. because it goes so quickly. So if you buy 100 feet it is going to cost you $14.95 per box with a single $5.00 handling fee. Three orders so far, in 24 hours, 100 feet each and Hood Bumpers have been ordered as well. Thank You! For the sales!

Back