On The Road Again!

Officer, I promise I didn't do it!!

Imagine looking up and seeing this in the rearview....

Attachments

• image-247075170.jpg
    image-247075170.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 173
Made it in time to drop in at the Bell Block Party in Indy...to find out Larry had retired and started a new career..

Attachments

• image-3578699469.jpg
    image-3578699469.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 164
  • image-428097389.jpg
    image-428097389.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 161
  • image-3624415269.jpg
    image-3624415269.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image-2377892254.jpg
    image-2377892254.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 166
Leeann........ tell Jeremy that you want to drive Milly back home, and let him take the bus back to Tennessee...:thumb:

Got another hearse to add to the group. Lilly has company now.

Group picture:

Right to Left:
Kevin Scott, Larry Wilson, Nick Bliss, LeeAnn Boston, Jeremy Ledford, Danny Ryder, Stephen Mayfield, Brian Vaughn, Gary Kubancsek, JJ and Kara...

Attachments

• image-1121386951.jpg
    image-1121386951.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 151
  • image-2380864054.jpg
    image-2380864054.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 147
Sorry, not me. I had to work :mad:
Too short to be me anyway. I'm guessing Danny and LeeAnn picked up Paul Steinberg on their swing by east coast.......

Sorry, not me. I had to work :mad:
Too short to be me anyway. I'm guessing Danny and LeeAnn picked up Paul Steinberg on their swing by east coast.......

Not me, I am stuck in CT... I think that Leeann meant to say "right to left"... I don't know what she has thinking, but she sure is confussed...

Had a great time in Indy, ended up staying the night and hanging out in the parking lot until 1:00 AM. Jeremy stayed all night, too. Cousin Larry got us a great rate at a nice hotel. After the meet we ate at our fav place, Blucky's, where Larry told them it was my birthday and I was totally embarrassed. Even got my pic added to the hall of fame...

On behalf of everyone, we had a great time. Thanks, Cousin Larry!!

I went to the block party a few years ago. I had a blast, except Christie and I got burnt to a crisp! After the meet we all went to Larrys and downed about 10 pizzas. Sometime I hope to get over there again,

Now I remember. I didn't remember you at Larry's for pizza. It was soooo hot that Peggy G and I went to the hotel. I think that was the hottest day I ever remember. I was going to splurge and order room service but I laid down and went to sleep and didn't wake up until Jeremy and Sarah came back...

I guess we've driven about 175 miles, stopped for late lunch, and now we are about 30 - 45 miles from the wrecker. And my first shot at driving the bus. Wish me luck!!! And hope ALL that was wrong with the wrecker. I just brought up something to Danny. We need to name the wrecker. But it's not a wrecker, not a rollback or 'the truck' ....any suggestions?

I dont remember how hot it was, but I sure do remember that nasty sunburn. I think I left half my skin at the hotel. I looked it up, I went in 2008. Now I know I need to get back there.
That was the year I went, and yes i remember it was HOT!

I think Mater fits Danny's truck, better than the name i would have given it. lol But I'm a Ford guy.

Josh

Josh, would Son Of A Mater be appropriate? We just got back to Mater. Mater won't start. Is it time to shoot Mater and send him to the ketchup factory?

Who wants to become a fan of Mater Hater?

Josh, would Son Of A Mater be appropriate? We just got back to Mater. Mater won't start. Is it time to shoot Mater and send him to the ketchup factory?

Who wants to become a fan of Mater Hater?
Yes, and yes. I'd say it wouldn't take to much more for Danny to turn him into ketchup himself.

Danny how many times do I have to tell you if you would get a FORD you wouldn't have all these problems. Dang Chevy's. JUNK!

Josh

Back