'63 Superior Pontiac military ambulance $2500 Aztec, NM

http://farmington.craigslist.org/cto/3001126463.html

63 ponatic hearse - $2500 (aztec,nm)
Date: 2012-05-07, 9:36AM MDT
Reply to: 2ddwh-3001126463@sale.craigslist.org

I have 63 ponatic hearse for sale it was a project that I thought I could finish, but life took a different turn my loss your gain call 505-360-3229 andrew

5P15Ja5Ma3E63G73L9c57706b1540993b1d10.jpg

5U25F75M23Gd3Nd3H9c57c4a11a94b76a1517.jpg

5N35Y65H63J83N83Hec570e2e85395b971900.jpg

5K55H85Jc3G43Ie3Mac57c6b586f9f6251706.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one has avoided being turned into a clone. So far. ;)

For those unfamiliar, the 4 corners area is one of the best in the country to acquire cars from. (My '60 Crown came from Aztec, former '60 MM Futura from bordering Farmington, Russ Austin's '63 Superior from Farmington, John Marden's '55 Superior and '61 Eureka from Cortez...) Sediment if so soft that any moisture is whisked away. Been in Aztec a few times and certainly would've checked out this Superior had I known about existence. Befriended Farmington seller of '60 MM and have stayed in contact, so he may be an option if someone would like a local set of eyes.

Heres a thought

Buy this car, get it running, invest in a MAACO paint job and run it through Barrett-Jackson and make $100,000 after claiming its the Kennedy Ambulance!

This one has avoided being turned into a clone. So far. ;)
Buy this car, get it running, invest in a MAACO paint job and run it through Barrett-Jackson and make $100,000 after claiming its the Kennedy Ambulance!
Great idea, Atti and Rick, just two years too late! Some other guy already thought of that. And of course, he's a doctor and he saves lives so it had to be OK, right? Oh, and don't forget to go to eBay and buy yourselves one of those generic Polish military ID plates and some metal stamps, too. Make sure you spell "Kosciusco" right. :stars:

but this one is one of 16 made in 63!!! I don't think that number was ever confirmed either. really not all that bad a price on it considering. but for that kind of money I would expect to be able to drive the car. but like all the rest if you want one it's a good deal if your not interested it just another deal.

Crushed?

I know there is a massive thread realted to the auction of "said fake" ambulance, but wasn't the original Kennedy ambulance crushed in the 80's? I have seen pictures of it next to, and in the crusher long before I was a PCS member.

I know there is a massive thread realted to the auction of "said fake" ambulance, but wasn't the original Kennedy ambulance crushed in the 80's? I have seen pictures of it next to, and in the crusher long before I was a PCS member.
Matt, yes, you are correct. And the photos of the original in the crusher are in the massive thread! We're just joking about the clone. Well I am, and I hope Atti and Rick are, too! I don't want to go through all that again!

yup

Matt, yes, you are correct. And the photos of the original in the crusher are in the massive thread! We're just joking about the clone. Well I am, and I hope Atti and Rick are, too! I don't want to go through all that again!

Hi Steve,

I figured everyone was joking as not too many of us are all that fond of clones. Good stuff!

Back