Frankenmuth Muster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Kelley

PCS Member / Funeral Director
A great day at the Frankenmuth Fire Muster !! A little rain ( Russ was cute in his little yellow raincoat ) a lot of good friends, and firetrucks of all makes and colors, and 1 beautiful ambulance !! Thanks to all who stopped by !!

A great day at the Frankenmuth Fire Muster !! A little rain ( Russ was cute in his little yellow raincoat ) a lot of good friends, and firetrucks of all makes and colors, and 1 beautiful ambulance !! Thanks to all who stopped by !!

Ambulance? Who's ambulance? If it is Russ's I've been trying to get pictures from him for a year now. POST SOME PICTURES! Oh yeah, "Congratulations!".

Richard

Ambulance? Who's ambulance? If it is Russ's I've been trying to get pictures from him for a year now. POST SOME PICTURES! Oh yeah, "Congratulations!".

Richard

Richard I brought out My Stable of cars. I Had a Stainless Steel Lifeliner.
63 Plymouth Wagon. Actually I drove the Wife's Caravan LOL & Introduced Her and the Grandkids to Angelo's.
My Lifeliner Should be Finished By The Meet
The Ambulance in question is owned By Dave Maple He has a 1954 Chevy Sedan Delivery By National.
The other Ambulance was a 1963 Plymouth Wagon ex Detroit Police. Before Detroit EMS. Wagons ran on Medicals in their Precinct
Russ

Richard I brought out My Stable of cars. I Had a Stainless Steel Lifeliner.
63 Plymouth Wagon. Actually I drove the Wife's Caravan LOL & Introduced Her and the Grandkids to Angelo's.
My Lifeliner Should be Finished By The Meet
The Ambulance in question is owned By Dave Maple He has a 1954 Chevy Sedan Delivery By National.
The other Ambulance was a 1963 Plymouth Wagon ex Detroit Police. Before Detroit EMS. Wagons ran on Medicals in their Precinct
Russ

I've seen pictures of Dave's ambulance and he was the one who sold me the Federal 28 siren. He sold it to me but LeeAnn, Jeremy, and Danny got together and donated to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back