Passing of the Leadership - New England Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson Blackmore

Mopar Chapter President
At the recent get-together at Paul Stienberg's I passed the baton of President of the New England Chapter to Paul. I felt that because I am unable to attend the upcoming Flint MI meeting we needed representation.

Even though some people say we don't do a lot with our chapter (newsletter - dues - outings) we do our part. We post OUTINGS, and those that can attend, DO! We don't need a really official NEWSLETTER since we communicate via emails and the old fashion way called telephoning. Since we don't have any expenses as such why, would we need DUES.

Even though we are a small chapter we do our part, i.e. Paul & me at the Chrysler show a couple of years ago (taking 1st and 2nd place in our catagory), Paul's outing, Engine 260 Muster, various parades and car shows, and the like.

I hope everyone a good time in Flint and will be looking forward to the seeing pictures of everyone.

Till next time have a SAFE summer.

Dawson "Blackie" Blackmore, Jr.
Past President - New England Chapter

Top dog in the New England Chapter. Could this be a stepping stone for something much greater for Paul? I sure hope so!

Jim

Ok now your a leader now lead:D:D any good leader knows it's the people your leading that count.not the newsletter or monthly mag, high dues and loud talk. you guys in the northeast are doing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back