Thank you Paul & Sandy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great time at the cookout you hosted today!
PCS09_016.jpg

Good Turnout!

Looks like a good turnout for the event! While a photo is worth 1000 words, clues us in on who's-who in the photo and though I can figure out who owns the nice Chrysler cars, who owns the Cadillac in the pic?

Every time I see Scott, he's either driving - or standing closeby - my former 1978 M-M combination. I'm starting to think Dan felt sorry for him being "carless", "Miller-Meteorless", whatever...and let him adopt her permanently! :D

Who's who??

Great pic and it looks like the weather was perfect. I do go along w/ Jay. Could someone put names to faces for those of us who can't make the events like this and only know folks through names on the board here? That would be a great help and let us feel even more connected. Glad it was a great gathering. I envy those who were able to make it. Thanks

Yes, thank you Sandy and Paul. I had a wonderful time. The food was delicious! I'm looking foward to our Fall meet!

Jim (the one holding the red cup)

From Western Canada

For those of us who live "far away" it is great to put a face to all the posts we read and the meets that are difficult to attend, Thanks very much.

Jim Staruk, Tommy, Dawson Blackmore (57 DeSoto Memphian), Dan Herrick (1978 M-M Duplex), Scott Crittenden, Paul Steinberg ( Chrysler Pinner), Joe Bento and Brendan Martin.

A police officer was in my office and I happened to have this picture on my screen and he was very interested in who the platers were. He then stepped out and was on his radio for a bit.
Come clean guys, better to just face the music!!!!

There in spirit....

I heard there were many in attendance in spirit and with the right lens on the camera, you are able to actually see.....

Ghosts.jpg

At Paul's suggestion. "Who let the dogs out?" Click the video and listen while viewing.

Dogs.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8[/ame]

A police officer was in my office and I happened to have this picture on my screen and he was very interested in who the platers were. He then stepped out and was on his radio for a bit.
Come clean guys, better to just face the music!!!!

Are You Sure He wasnt checking on You & wondering why those Nice Guys had their Picture on Your Computer LOL

Russ

Thanks

Thanks for associating the names to the photo-as for Richard's spirits and pound photos-I think the hotel and funeral home must give him too much free time.....but then maybe I was one of those spirits in the photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back