Silent Auction for this new site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to sell the gray metal Batesville end casket piece in a silent auction. All monies raised will go towards the support of this new "Unofficial" Friends of the PCS site.
Please send me a Private Message with your bid. Upon completion of the auction, money can be sent directly to Paul with the only other expense being shipping which I estimate at about $30 (not light). You will only pay the actual cost to ship and I will pack it up. If the auction goes well I will put the wood casket piece up next and if not, I'll carry it to Flint where I'll probably have to sell it in some dark alley since the PCS does not allow caskets.

So, let the Silent Auction begin. The deadline will be March 31st at midnight.

Good luck.

Richard

My email is: hinsb@msn.com in case the site email does not work.

Caskets001.jpg

Last edited:
Richard,

That casket sure looks a lot like a Y33 painted copper...

Just don't want to short-change the site!:D

I'll have to pull the insert out to see for sure. This would make a great insert for the back of your hearse so when you open the rear door it looks like a casket in there but not taking up any of the room. The PCS does not allow caskets but, how about 15% of a casket? Just kidding. :rolleyes:

Richard

Selling it in a dark alley

I'm going to sell the gray metal Batesville end casket piece in a silent auction. All monies raised will go towards the support of this new "Unofficial" Friends of the PCS site.
Please send me a Private Message with your bid. Upon completion of the auction, money can be sent directly to Paul with the only other expense being shipping which I estimate at about $30 (not light). You will only pay the actual cost to ship and I will pack it up. If the auction goes well I will put the wood casket piece up next and if not, I'll carry it to Flint where I'll probably have to sell it in some dark alley since the PCS does not allow caskets.

So, let the Silent Auction begin. The deadline will be March 31st at midnight.

Good luck.

Richard

My email is: hinsb@msn.com in case the site email does not work.

Caskets001.jpg

That would be par for the course richard LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back