Progress Report

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Here are a few of the latest photos of my 63 Superior. It is really coming together. Needless to say, I'm excited beyond belief! Thanks Ed!

Attachments

• 63-62.jpg
    63-62.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 373
  • 63-61.jpg
    63-61.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 374
we got 4 eyes in it now. 4 molding and the curtains to go then it's run back around and pick up a few spots. it not been 2 years yet but getting close. check out this shot . I blocked and blocked but I can't seam to get this body stright.

Attachments

• IMG_13043a there we go.jpg
    IMG_13043a there we go.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 344
My 64 looks the same, maybe it is what it is. By the way, I see a tiny speck that needs attention...ha ha ha...Man it looks AWESOME!

there is more the one tiny speck that needs attention. but it's getting there I promised Brendon that I would put the first scratch in it just so he did have to worry about it. I think I might have gotten carried away. but it's now ready to run around the block. even got the licence plates on it . they look good on there don't you think.

Attachments

• IMG_13067 a tags on.jpg
    IMG_13067 a tags on.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_13069 a we need a test drive.jpg
    IMG_13069 a we need a test drive.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 222
getting up and down on the cold cement floor is feeling more like a victim every time. the worse part is the here after. gather everything up put it were you can reach it. then crawl down and lay there wondering what am I here after. I think I need to defragment my hard drive. but then most of my hard drive is turning into software. what were we talking about here.

Ed

Thanks for the progress report on this project.
We have all been following it and can't wait to see it in person.

Will it be in Florida ? Brendan ? Ed ?

Way to go on a job well done,
Darren

As for the "Spot's" comment I completely agree... I've seen a lot of panels being painted separately with this new paint process's they're using which is completely different from when I was in the Biz.

Several shops locally won't even do a complete anymore unless it's either a high volume Schieb type shop or you're paying in the thousands for the ultimate.

I love the way this ambulance is being restored. It has come a long, long way. Hats off to Brendan for having the testasterone to write the checks and to Ed for doing such a fine and caring job! Congratulations to both of you! Thanks to both of you for keeping us posted on the progress.

I can't wait to see this beauty in person. Brendan, I don't know how you can think of much else, with a project like this going on.

one more time I think this is my last crawl down and get under for the front. the problem with the help in the shop is every time you get down he thinks he has to resuscitate you.

Attachments

• IMG_3083.JPG
    IMG_3083.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 99
I love the way this ambulance is being restored. It has come a long, long way. Hats off to Brendan for having the testasterone to write the checks and to Ed for doing such a fine and caring job! Congratulations to both of you! Thanks to both of you for keeping us posted on the progress.

I can't wait to see this beauty in person. Brendan, I don't know how you can think of much else, with a project like this going on.

Bill, between my two jobs, 3 kids, and crazy dog, the progress of this classy Caddy is how I decompress! When the tempest in the Martin house settles down I sit down daily and view Ed's talent. I can't wait to get her home, and go for a RIDE!!

Ed

Thanks for the progress report on this project.
We have all been following it and can't wait to see it in person.

Will it be in Florida ? Brendan ? Ed ?

Way to go on a job well done,
Darren

Darren, I am probably not going to bring it to Florida. It does not have have A/C for starters, and secondly we pick our annual vacation leave in May for the fiscal year following, so if I go to the Meet I will be forced to fly due to work. This years Meet falls directly on my 4 days on duty at the fire house. I may have to find work swaps.

Back