1960 Cadillac Miller-Meteor photos-update

I had posted about my 1960 MM Cadillac a few weeks back--and was encouraged by all the enthusiasm to get her out of the barn and cleaned up. I changed the fluids, poured some gas in the carb and she fired up!

Here are a bunch of photos for all those interested:

http://cadillacambulance.tumblr.com

I pretty sure I'll be selling the car, since I have many other projects in my life that are keeping me busy. I will let the folks here at the society know when I list it, most likely on Ebay.

Nice 60

Roman,

Thank you for posting the pictures......;)

The old girl cleaned up pretty good.....:thumbsup:

Looking forward to your listing on E-Bay !!

I just went back and looked at the "before" pics. Roman, my hat is off to you for the incredible clean job that you did on this beautiful vehicle.

That ash tray in the back just kills me.

not if you don't use it for it's intended propose (keeping the butts off the floor) it won't!!

just one more reminder of how things change 40 years from now something your doing every day will get labeled a killer.

but now you see what your have with the car. cleaned up and running will add 3g in curb appeal. not bad for a jug of soap and a days work. put the air cleaner back on and drive it around some see if the bug dosen't bite. maybe some of those other projects will be back burner stuff.

Roman: If I could echo others above, well done in bringing it this far. A great car. I am sure there are other PCS members who would love the opportunity to take this car further.
:thumbsup:

Other projects be damned......ALL AHEAD FULL (a little Navy lingo for all you landlubbers in Rio Linda) on that ambulance!!! Wow, what a beauty!!!

It's official

So i've decided to list the car for sale. It will be appearing on Ebay shortly "1960 CADILLAC AMBULANCE- MILLER METEOR PROFESSIONAL CAR Barn Find. RARE!" I've given it the fair price, I think of $3,500. I've appreciated all the comments and encouragment here at this forum.. It will be a fantastic car for someone with the time and energy (and a bit of $) to bring back to where it belongs. I sure hope one of the members here turns out to be the winning bidder. Thanks!

Back